As head of Business Development, your main responsibility will be to help Dinex through its expansion by analyzing and expanding current business practices and establishing new growth opportunities (Check Cashing, Online Money Remittances and Mobile Money Remittances).
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Study and analyze new revenue generating opportunities to complement existing channels, check cashing, online remittances, prepaid services, etc.
• Managing relationships with existing payers and renegotiate new payment agreements to maximize profitability for the Company.
• Develop new Country payment corridors to compliment existing ones.
• Help with implementation and development of new marketing and promotional campaigns to help boost brand recognition
• Analyze and recommend pricing structures across different sales regions to improve Company’s profit margins
• Work closely with Sales team, helping design an effective sales strategy and structure. Help implement a sales program to make sure they are reaching their goals and maximizing profit potential
• Conduct financial analyses to identify profit improvement opportunities by studying business opportunities
• 3+ plus years work experience. Prior experience in one or more of the following industries: Money Remittances, Check Cashing, Electronic Transfers and Payments, Credit Card Merchant Accounts, Mobile Money.
• Minimum of BS, BA, or BBA degree, MBA a plus
• Bilingual – bicultural with command of verbal and written English and Spanish
• Availability to travel domestically and internationally
• Experience in sales management and training
• Proven track record of leadership and team work
• Effective presentation skills
• Assertive and persuasive
• Consultative skills, including excellent probing, needs identification, and listening skills
• Relentless in the achievement of objectives and results
• Self-motivated, requiring limited direction and oversight
Envia un mensaje utilizando la forma de contacto y alguien se comunicara contigo.